Today, there are billions of machines operating in factories for different industries worldwide, including factories, gas, oil, water, mining, agriculture, transportation, etc., how to monitor the status of machines, control, manage and maintain the machines in real time and remotely, has become a big challenge for companies.
The wireless technology in internet of things(IoT) has played an important role to make this concept of solving the concerns come true, while when it comes to IoT, the wireless technology we offer talk is 4G, 3G, 2G, Zigbee, LoRa, etc., all those are technologies that have been widely used in Industry 4.0., but today, we’re going to talk is LTE CAT M1, NB-IoT LPWA technology, which has lower power consumption, wider coverage, and more cost effective, comparing with 4G, 3G.
To solve the challenges, Bivocom has launched the Bivocom LTE-M/NB-IoT Router TR321-M, which is good for the smart factory in Industry 4.0, allows customer to connect the TR321-M to their machines and transfer to the cloud server, where customer can monitor running time of machines, telling them about the maintenance time for those machines. Meanwhile, the users can remotely control the machines anywhere and anytime.
TR321-M Series LTE-M/NB-IoT Routers
- Open WRT, support second development(LUA, Python)
- Compatible with LTE CAT M1/NB-IoT, EDGE/GPRS
- 2-Ethernet Port(10/100M), 1-RS232, 1-RS485(Option)
- Multiple VPN protocols, IPSec, L2TP, PPTP, GRE and Open VPN
- MQTT, Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP protocol supported
- Failover between WWAN and WAN.
- Wall mounting and DIN-Rail mounting for option