Xiamen, China, Oct 20, 2021, Bivocom partners with Envision to deliver a smart energy monitor and management solution to one of Singapore authorities, helping the customer to remote monitor the energy from national facilities, like car park, residential area, shopping mall.
Customer connects the field IoT sensors and Modbus power meter via RS485 serial port with Bivocom 4G LTE or LTE CAT M1, NB-IoT Router TR321, capture the Modbus RTU data from power meter, and transfer the data to Envision EnOSTM cloud IoT platform which supports MQTT protocols. Bivocom TR321 provides secure TLS protocol to facilitate privacy and data security for communications over the Internet. Besides, it supports Modbus RTU to seamless communication with the power meter, and MQTT protocol to fully integrate with Envision EnOSTM
Industrial IoT Router TR321 Features Hightlights
- Global 4G LTE, LTE-M/NB-IoT compliant
- 1-RS232, 1-RS485, 2-RJ45(10/100M), WIFI(Option)
- OpenWRT based Linux OS, Python/C/C++ programmable
- Wide operating temperature: -35~+75 °C
- Failover between wireless and wired WAN
- Modbus RTU/TCP, MQTT, JSON, TCP/UDP and customized industrial protocols
- Multiple VPN, SNMP, BGP, HTTP, Telnet, SSH, CLI
Bivocom was founded in 2014 by a creative and innovative team has more 10 years IoT experience, aiming to make a better and smarter world. By serving the global partners and customers with industrial cellular modems, routers, gateways, RTUs and IoT platform, Bivocom IoT solutions have been widely used for diverse industries, such as water, gas, oil, power, transportation, smart city, industry 4.0, smart pole, smart grid, digital signage, vending and more.