Due to the unreasonable use of pesticides and fertilizers in rural areas, random discharge of garbage, and the harmful substances of wastewater and waste gas from industrial pollution also enter drinking water sources through various methods such as rainfall and direct settlement. All kinds of harmful substances, pesticides, and other pollutants can cause pollution to drinking water sources through surface runoff or farmland leakage. The rate of centralized water supply in rural areas is low. Most areas draw water directly from rivers, springs, reservoirs, and shallow groundwater. The water supply facilities are simple and there are almost no water treatment facilities. The construction standards for drinking water projects are low and the management facilities are not complete, causing pollution in drinking water Serious problems such as excessive levels of harmful substances and harmful minerals without knowing it.
Due to backward water supply methods and inadequate water quality monitoring, rural drinking water source water quality monitoring is still basically blank, with unclear bases and severely insufficient monitoring power. And drinking contaminated drinking water will cause poisoning, plaque, fluorosis, cardiovascular and other diseases, and especially serious will cause long-term malignant changes such as cancer, mutation and distortion. Therefore, it is necessary to strengthen the monitoring of rural drinking water to ensure the safety of rural drinking water.
Integrated management: monitor the water source, water plant, pipe network, water quality, flow and other information, and send the data back to the management platform in real time.
Remote supervision: remote supervision of water source areas and water plants to ensure that the output water quality and quantity meet the standards.
Equipment monitoring: Real-time monitoring of the operating status of each monitoring device to ensure stable and effective operation of the device.
Accident traceability: The monitoring data of the accident site can be consulted at any time to trace the cause of the accident and analyze the solution.
Water quality monitoring: Monitoring the whole process from the source of water, production process, and transportation process can minimize the accident factors.
Emergency warning: if the data is abnormal, the system can automatically issue the wrong accident warning, and the dispatch center can handle the accident in time.
The rural drinking water safety program consists of other equipment or systems such as front-end data collection and control, wireless data transmission, and back-end monitoring and analysis systems.
- Front-end data collection and control: Water level gauges, flow meters, water quality meters and other front-end collection equipment deployed in various places collect information. Front-end control equipment such as pump starter cabinets, pressure transmitters, etc. control the amount of water and start the pump to meet water needs. The connected camera can provide real-time image transmission and monitoring on site to ensure the normal operation of the equipment and timely processing of on-site emergencies.
- Wireless data transmission: The wireless communication part uses 5G / 4G signals for wireless transmission through RTU, and transparently transmits the data or uses a special protocol format to the city and county-level monitoring platforms.
- Back-end monitoring and analysis system: After the data is transmitted to the platform, the data integration analysis is performed through other data analysis media devices such as large data screens or database servers.
- Wireless deployment, avoid the limitations of wired deployment and can complete deployment in various complex environments. Reduce the cost and workload of early deployment and later maintenance.
- Communicate by wireless transmission, save a lot of manpower and material resources, and ensure the safety and stability of data transmission, and automatically reconnect if the line is disconnected.
- PM2.5, PM10, and other dust data is collected and reported in real-time for 24 hours, and it can also support different protocols for uploading.
- Real-time monitoring data, field data is transmitted to the center in real-time, and values such as water quality and quantity are fed back in time, and control instructions can be sent to the control equipment in real-time to make all equipment real-time, safe and controllable.
- With the strong anti-interference ability, it can still ensure the stable transmission of data and ensure the stability, security, and reliability of data when used in complex environments.
- Real-time 24-hour real-time monitoring and real-time accident warning.
- The equipment has software and hardware self-test technology, and it can automatically repair the fault in time.
Big screen for rural drinking water monitoring
- Display the information of the water source area and water plant in the form of maps. They monitored water quality monitoring data, pressure data, water flow data, water level data, and other data that the managers care about are displayed on the monitoring screen in the form of dynamic charts.
Water source monitoring system
- The water source monitoring system includes modules such as water quality monitoring, water level monitoring, flow monitoring, remote image monitoring, etc., to perform comprehensive real-time monitoring of water source areas within the jurisdiction.
Water Plant Monitoring System
- The system includes pump remote control, water level monitoring, effluent water quality monitoring, water consumption monitoring, effluent flow monitoring and other modules to achieve full monitoring of the production and transportation process of the water plant.
Pipe network and pool monitoring system
- Pipe network and pool monitoring system mainly monitors the pipe network flow, pipe network pressure, pool water level, and equipment status.
Real-time warning system
- The real-time early warning system monitors the equipment operation, water quality safety data, pipe network water pressure data, pool water level and other data in real-time during the monitoring process. If there is abnormal data, the system automatically issues early warning prompts such as abnormal water quality alarm and water level violation Alarms, alarms for abnormal equipment conditions, pressure alarms, etc.
Statistical analysis system
- The statistical analysis system includes historical data query module, data report statistics module, and a data analysis comparison module.
● 2-Pulse, 3-Power output, 1-SD slot
● Supports up to 16MB data storage and additional SD card data storage(Up to 16G)
● LCD display of data and configuration*
● Modbus TCP/RTU, MQTT, TCP/UDP protocols
● SMS alarm and AT command
● 4G LTE or 3G for option